24-Hours Can Change Our Community
WHEN IS IT?
May 3, 2016
WHAT IS IT?
Great Give Palm Beach & Martin Counties is a 24-hour online giving event led by the Community Foundation for Palm Beach County, United Way of Palm Beach County and United Way of Martin County designed to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits in a single day. This community-wide event celebrates the spirit of giving and the collective effort it takes to strengthen our community by raising critical funds for local nonprofits.
Great Give Palm Beach & Martin Counties is part of the largest online giving event in history. We are joining more than 100 community foundations across the country in partnership with Give Local America to raise millions of dollars for the greater good - all on a single day. Last year's event raised more than $53 million nationally, and we're planning to make an even greater impact this year!
Every local gift will be multiplied with additional dollars from a bonus pool raised by the Community Foundation. Great Give Palm Beach & Martin Counties will make every hour May 3 meaningful by providing this unique opportunity for our community to raise significant funds that will make a direct, positive impact on the lives of our neediest residents. Cash prizes will be awarded to participating nonprofit organizations throughout the day will keep things fast-paced and exciting!
WHY IS IT GREAT FOR OUR COMMUNITY?
- Inspires as many people as possible to give.
- Enriches our community's spirit of giving.
- Promotes and supports our local nonprofits.
- Raises millions of dollars for community good.
- Better serves our residents in need.
Our community is ready for #GreatGive16, are you?
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- This event is open to the public. Anyone can make a secure donation ($20 minimum) on www.greatgiveflorida.org to one or more participating nonprofit(s).
- Any nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that provides services in Palm Beach and/or Martin County and is IRS and Patriot Act Compliant is eligible.